[原创] Universal United Commerce Ltd - Edinburghedinburgh(2017/3/24 21:58:54)
IP:82.* * *
Universal United Commerce Ltd - Edinburgh
starting from £13,650-£25,000 a year based on experience
Job style: Full time, Permanent
Starting time: ASAP
Managing diaries and making appointments
Booking rooms and travel arrangements
Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings
Dealing with post
Drafting letters and other documents, such as PowerPoint presentations
Maintaining filing systems
Answering the phone and answering queries
Photocopying and printing
Using various computer packages - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Wechat
Compiling accounts, controlling budgets, presenting reports and statistics
Supervising junior admin staff.
attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required.
You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks in the warehouse that may be deemed necessary.
Please note the above list in not exclusive
• A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
• Ideally educated to degree level (A’ level education considered)
• A minimum of 0ne year PA/secretarial experience (This can be waived for extremely outstanding applicant )
• High attention to detail, speed and accuracy essential
• Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Chinese
• Professional telephone manner
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Bright, confident personality
• Well presented
• Highly personable
• Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
• UK driving licence and more than 1 year driving experience
UUCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nobody will be discriminated due to work experience, nationalities, race, gender, etc. We are a licensed sponsor under Tier 2 general (A rating)-Sponsor Licence Number: 3DM9N63X2.
Company informationUUCL is one of the leading companies in international business between Britain and Asia-Pacific. UUCL has a unique portfolio of professional services. The company is active in four different areas:International Project ManagementEstate Investment ManagementAntiques TradeHoliday and Tour EventsUUCL was formed in 2005 in the United Kingdom and has since enjoyed a strong and steady growth. Today UUCL-based in the UK-has developed its business with many organisations and individuals in France, The Netherlands, Germany, United States of America, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Thailand, Korea and Japan etc. As a result of its success and prestigious services to companies and individuals internationally, It has a worldwide client portfolio.
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to hr @ uucl.co.uk or mail to: UUCL, Catchpell House Business Centre Bernard St, Edinburgh, EH6 6SPT: 0131 4670081, F: 0131 4670099
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Job Type: Permanent
• Edinburgh, Midlothian
• PA/Secretarial: 1 year