| Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 给我冲杯咖啡,好吗? |
| There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.你最好多喝水多休息。 |
| She teaches foreign students Chinese. 她教外国学生汉语。 |
| What's your name? 你叫什么名字? |
| He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他实际上年轻得多。 |
| I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我买了张卧铺票。 |
| I'm leaving. 我要走了。 |
| Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一起吗? |
| 稳扎稳打;无往不胜。 Slow and steady wins the race. |
| 经验是知识之父,记忆是知识之母。 Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother. |
| 再这儿吃还是带走? For here or to go? |
| 一年之计在于春。 April and May are the key of the year. |
| 岁月如流 Time marches on. |
| 给我冲杯咖啡,好吗? "Make me a cup of coffee,will you?" |
| 多省小钱成大富。 Little and often fills the purse. |
| 温室里的花草不会有强大的生命力。 Hothouse plants do not possess exuberant vitality. |
| 你的新衣服是什么颜色的? What's the color of your new dress? |
| 我通常8点起床。 I usually get up at 8 o'clock. |
| champagne n. 香槟酒 |
| get nowhere (使)无结果 |
| specialize v. 专门研究 |
| pull sth. down 摧毁;破坏 |
| lavish a. 慷慨的,过度的,大量的 |
| displace vt. 转移,取代 |
| underneath prep./ad. 在…下面,在…底下 |
| ongoing a. 继续的 |